ChemcorpHair, Nail and Beauty
The Beauty Office - Competition Terms and Conditions
- Instructions to enter form part of these conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Chemcorp Pty Ltd.
- ABN 57 001 992 669
- The start date of the 'DIY Disasters' competition is Monday 15 October 2012.
- Last entry closes 11:59pm Sunday 29th October 2012.
- To be eligible to enter you must submit an entry, meeting the requirements of entry which includes submitting a photo via email to email@example.com of your funniest or worst make up disaster
- There will be a total of 1 prize winner.
- Entrants agree that their photo may appear in the next advertising campaign from The Beauty office by Chemcorp Pty Ltd
- The prize is a Professional cricket Styling Iron and Hair Dryer valued at over $300.
- Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be determined at the discretion of Chemcorp Pty Ltd and authorized representatives and will not be re-drawn.
- The prize will be announced on Monday 29th october 2012 via The Beauty Office Facebook page www.facebook.com/thebeautyoffice <http://www.facebook.com/thebeautyoffice>
- The prize will be delivered to prize recipient within two weeks of the draw date.
- The winners will be notified on The Beauty Office Facebook wall and will be sent an email requesting mailing address details
- Chemcorp Pty Ltd & the staff of The Beauty Office and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or damaged prizes
- Competition open to Australian residents only.
Chemcorp Pty Ltd (ABN: 57 001 992 669), is strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content, products and services all of the Chemcorp websites including ‘The Beauty Office’ on Facebook.
This policy applies only to Chemcorp and not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which Chemcorp is linked. This website does contain links to other websites; these links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party sites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these sites.
Collecting informationChemcorp collects anonymous information about visitors to our site that does not include any personal information such as your name, your date of birth or your contact details. Chemcorp uses Google Analytics to record statistical information about your visit to this site. Chemcorp collect this aggregate data to understand more about how visitors interact with the Chemcorp website such as how you found the Checmorp site, how you explored it and how Chemcorp can better enhance your visitor experience. From time to time Chemcorp uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads on the Chemcorp website. These companies may use information (not personal or contact details) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Chemcorp may publish or provide this anonymous aggregate data to other people.
Use of personal informationChemcorp does collect personal information about you such as your email & mailing address and contact details, when you make the choice to provide this information when entering into competitions or signing up to the Chemcorp mailing list.
Chemcorp will use personal information as supplied by you to process and deliver your prize. Chemcorp will disclose personal information such as your delivery address to a delivery service provider (ie Australia Post) when you place your order.
Chemcorp will also retain your order details in a secure offline system that is NOT connected to the internet. This is so Chemcorp has a record of your prize.
Chemcorp will only publish personal information with your consent (e.g. if you submit a testimonial, comment on Facebook, win a prize or provide product review) and then only in part (eg. Lisa of Artarmon, Sydney) on The Beauty Office Facebook page www.facebook.com/TheBeautyOffice
We do, however, reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
Chemcorp does not disclose personal information for any other purpose. Chemcorp does not publish personal information for any other reason without your consent. Please note that under no circumstances will Chemcorp sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
Chemcorp Pty Ltd
Attention: Privacy Officer
Locked Bag 7
Taren Point NSW 2229